It's that time again. The name here has grown old, and its meaning was somewhat convoluted to start. Res ipsa loquitur was supposed to drum up some discourse, and as a "lucky charm" of sorts, it failed, but I'm not giving up -- on to the next name!
In the running were these little Latin gems:
* absit invidia or "let ill will be absent" - just so warm and affable a sentiment
* audi, vide, tace or "hear, see, be silent" - the Czech secret service's motto, sort of ominous
* aut viam inveniam aut faciam or "I shall either find a way or make a way" - so positive!
* carpe vinum or "cease the wine" - why? why not (I resisted an easy pun with that one!)
* esto quod es or "be what you are" - sort all inclusive and touchy feely
* quantum libet or "as much as you wish" - read now, read on, read later, whatever
* quis leget haec? or "Who will read this?" - yep, I know at least one guy
In the end, after a pleasant perusal of useful, artful, and otherwise entertaining phrases, I'll land on ad rem for its rather succinct meaning, something I aspire to be: "to the point"!